This Wheels Manufacturing Hollowtech II Crankarm Fixing Bolt for Shimano XTR, Saint, and XT cranks is an excellent replacement if yours is damaged or worked its way loose and was lost. It's required in order to set proper bottom bracket bearing preload.
- For fitting SRAM/Truvativ BB30 cranks to 68mm shell BB30/PF30 frames if spacer kit is missing - Already supplied with all aftermarket BB30/PF30 bottom bracket bearing sets, but not with OEM applications
$13.99 - $24.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$20.99 - $21.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
SRAM Force crank spiders are for repairing your crank or converting it to different gearing. Available in 110mm and 130mm BCDs.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
Page 1 of 1