$11.99 - $13.99
With this clever little clamp you can quickly retro-fit any bike for a rear rack. Threaded eyelets are built into the clamp for easy, secure mounting on non-eyeleted or smaller frames. - Features threaded eyelets for rear rack mounting solutions on unique bike frames - Quick release (QR) versions include rubber lever grip
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Original equipment replacement rear derailleur hangers. Get back on the road with a quality replacement hanger. Product details - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
$39.99 - $44.99
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
Get back on the road with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 2-bolt - Weight: 12g
$24.00 - $29.99
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
$12.99 - $13.75
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
$1.00 - $6.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$2.00 - $2.49
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
$7.00 - $9.99
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$9.99 - $11.99
Problem Solvers has a couple different options for adding cable housing or brake hose guides to your bike. Choose from the adhesive stick-on option or the guide that mounts to existing housing stops.
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 8mm long and made of light, durable aluminum.
The Problem Solvers Travel Agent amplifies your braking power so that you can mix road, mountain and cyclocross brakes and brake levers. Instead of buying new levers or brakes, just install a Travel Agent and you're good to go. This trick gizmo is made of quality 6061 aluminum and is available with and without a built-in adjustment barrel. It works with cantilever brakes, road dropped handlebars, and Shimano STI and Campagnolo Ergopower levers.
- Handlebar mounted remote-control damper adjuster for RockShox forks or rear shocks with remote compatibility - (+Adjust) model allows for compression/lock-out trim with integrated dial - Does not include fork/damper connection parts. Use available kits, if needed. - 17mm cable pull - Right-hand lever
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$31.99 - $32.00
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Standard steel replacement
$3.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
Page 1 of 2 Next page