• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
- PLUSH Suspension Oil - Formulated specifically for mountain bike suspensions - Designed for use in both forks and shocks - Reduces stiction and running friction - Consistent damping performance at any temperature - Proprietary additive system minimizes oxidation, corrosion and wear - Designed to protect seals and extend time between rebuilds
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
The new 8-Bit System is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap. Three multi-tools begin the 8-Bit System: 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool, 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover Multi-Tool, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers. A total of 22 functions between the three tools will keep you rolling to the next town or trailhead. - 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut - Magnets keep all bits in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent - 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque - Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains) - Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
Finish Line's Pro Chain Cleaner Rebuild Kit contains all the parts you need to bring your Pro Chain Cleaner (sold separately) back to like-new condition. This kit includes three new brush wheels, new axles, and two new scrubber pads.
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
An economical option for safely and accurately tightening fasteners to proper torque specifications. With a simple gauge readout, the TW-1.2 is intuitive and easy to use, and applies up to 14 Nm of torque to any fastener or component with left or right-handed threads. Perfect for low-torque applications such as stem bolts, levers, and carbon fiber components. 3/8" drive for compatibility with all Park Tool sockets, bits, and crow feet. - 0 to 14 Newton meter (0 to 140 inch-pound) range - 3/8" drive - Reads and registers torque values for both left hand and right hand threading - Length: 11.5" (292 mm)
Finish Line's Shop Quality Chain Cleaner is quick, efficient and easy to use. With it, you never have to remove your chain to keep it clean. Its triple rotating brushes and scrubber pads provide fast, thorough cleaning, while your hands stay clean. Plus, its rugged plastic construction is virtually unbreakable.
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
"A full-featured bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic. The PCS-10.3 includes Park Tool's tried and true cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp design for quick one-handed entry and exit, as well as a quick-release height adjustment lever for easy, secure adjustment. Features 18"" (460 mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing. The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with tubular support braces, a locking support yoke, and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-10.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes. The PCS-10.3 features an integrated height-adjustable parts tray, as well as accessory ports for the Park Tool #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately), so your tools and small parts are always within reach. Quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion. The PCS-10.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop—a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair. NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-10.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.? - Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 7/8"" to 3"" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts - Narrow clamping jaws (2.7""/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts - Rubber saddle pad allows bikes to be hung by the saddle for quick adjustment or storage - Durable, textured powder coat finish - Integrated height-adjustable parts tray - Height adjustment collar features accessory ports for compatibility with the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately) - Maximum weight capacity*: 80 lbs. (36 kg) - Height adjustable from 39"" to 57"" (990 mm–1450 mm) using convenient quick-release lever - Base when open forms a triangle of 36"" x 36"" x 48"" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm) - Folds down to 45"" x 14.5"" (1140 mm x 370 mm) - Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)"
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Fingerprints and glossy marks are now a thing of the past. Matte Finish Detailer has been specifically developed for satin matte paints, matte finishes and matte vinyl wraps. The premium-grade formula will leave any matte surface with a streak and gloss-free protective finish that reduces dirt adhesion. - Quick to use spray developed specifically for matte finishes - Leaves a non-sticky, streak and gloss-free protective finish - Carbon Fiber safe - Biodegradable
$5.99 - $34.99
Finish Line® Dry Lube is the bicycle industry's original and most versatile dry-style chain lubricant. It is formulated with high-performing nano-ceramic boron nitride. This Non-Stick Ceramic Technology is 100% fluoro-free and sets up with a dry ‘wax-like’ film. It attracts less grime and delivers a low coefficient of friction over long re-lubrication intervals. It is ideal for riding on or off-road, in dry, dirty, dusty environments, and also holds up well in wet conditions. Designed for chain applications, it can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. Dry Lube delivers optimum drivetrain efficiency without attracting excessive amounts of abrasive contaminants. • Formulated with Non-Stick Ceramic Technology • Lowers friction, improves pedaling efficiency, reduces wear • Quickly sets up dry and clean • Minimizes the attraction of abrasive contaminants • Low surface tension easily penetrates chain pins • Biodegradable and 100% fluoro-free
10 Weight Green Damper Fluid For rebuild and repair of Fox suspension. - 10 weight, 32oz bottle
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- For removal of master or quick chain links - Compatible with 7, 8, 9 and 10-speed chains - Spring loaded for ease of use - Comfortable rubber coated handles improves grip
The Muc-Off Ultimate Bicycle Cleaning Kit covers all the bases when it comes to cleaning, protecting and lubing your bike. This kit isn't style specific either with all the essentials for Road, Cyclocross, MTB and the daily commute. Complete with our award winning Bike Cleaner, Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Two Prong Brush, Microfibre Cloth, Drivetrain Cleaner, Bike Spray and Bio Wet Lube, this kit is the perfect Birthday or Christmas gift for any bike fanatic! NB: To maintain performance of all brushes avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use. - Nano Tech Bike Cleaner for quick, easy cleaning - Bio Drivetrain Cleaner for fast, effective drive chain degreasing - Assorted Muc-Off brushes and sponge for deep cleaning - Bike Spray for ultimate, post-wash protection - Tool Box included for convenient storage - Bio Wet Lube included for incredible drive chain efficiency - Includes Premium Microfiber Cloth for easy drying - Perfect gift for any bike lover
- Paintbrush-like shape for easier application and cleaning
This handy tool will save time and frustration! Quickly and accurately cuts hydraulic brake line then precisely installs hose barbs into the tubing when the brake line is either on or off the bike. - Cuts hydraulic brake hose (does not cut steel braided hydraulic hose) - Installs press-in style barbed hose inserts - Replaceable parts including push pin tip and stainless steel blade - Hard anodized body for improved tool wear - Lightweight, CNC machined aluminum body Replacement parts: - 2494K Cutting Blade (set of 2) - 2497 Push Pin Tip
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
Designed and built to remove and install the lockring that retains front chainrings found on Shimano STEPS e-bike motors. - Fits Shimano STEPS E6100, E7000, E8000 and E9000 e-bike motor systems - For lockrings with 54mm outside diameter and 16 notches - Replacement for Shimano TL-FC39 tool - 36mm hex drive to be used with Park Tool TWB-36 Crow Foot and a torque wrench to properly measure torque - Constructed of 4140 heat-treated steel and plated for long life